Windows 11 Release Date, Windows 11 ISO File 32/ 64 Bit Download Links, Leaked News, Features, System Requirements, Setup File size, how to download and install details are all available on this post…
Windows 11 is on the way, and if you’re already a Windows 10 user, it will be free to upgrade to Microsoft’s newly redesigned operating system. (Find everything you need to know about Windows 11 here.) So long as your PC meets the minimum requirements, you’ll be able to update to Windows 11 the same way you usually update Windows 10 — once it starts rolling out during the 2021 holiday season and into 2022. (While we don’t have an exact date yet, Microsoft has dropped some hints that it could arrive as early as October.)..
If you’re a member of the Windows Insider Program and just can’t wait until the final version arrives, you can download the first Windows 11 Insider Preview build today and test out some of the new features, like widgets, snap layouts, virtual desktops and the new Microsoft Store. We’ll tell you how below.
Soon after the leak of Windows 11 features and ISO files, Tech-savvy people have gone crazy for all the information about Windows 11 that they can get. If you are one of those crazy ones, do check the complete article for further details…
Windows 11 Download
Right now, Windows 11 Release Date is not officially confirmed by Microsoft But, An event was scheduled on 24 June 2021, where Microsoft talked about the next generation of Windows. This event took place on 11 AM on June 24. So we can expect that they will announce the Windows 11 release date also soon…
You’ll be able to upgrade to Windows 11 for free if you’re already a Windows 10 user, and you can test out an early version now. Use the PC Health Check app to see if your PC will be able to run Microsoft’s new operating system. Windows 11 will be free to download for Windows 10 users…
Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO File download
Many people have started to search for the Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file even now. Let us tell you that this version of windows is yet to be released. Microsoft has still not announced the Windows 11 Release Date but Once the Windows 11 is released and available for download, it will be available on the official portal of Microsoft itself. We just need to patiently wait for Microsoft to announce the Windows 11 Release Date which should not be far away…
The Win11 ISO file will be provided free to the users (Early prediction) and users will not have to pay for the new version. We recommend upgrading your OS to Win11 as soon as it is available. Because, after a given time frame, Microsoft might make it paid also…
First, to see if your current Windows 10 PC is eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 11, check out Microsoft’s site for specifications. And if you buy a new PC between now and the general release, that computer will also be eligible for the free upgrade… 🙂
Windows 11 Free or Paid — Price Details
It is being expected that Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade for those who are already running Windows 10, 7, and Windows 8.1 in their systems. Microsoft had run a similar free upgrade method for Windows 10 in the previous years.
How to download the Windows 11 Insider Preview build
If you’re a member of the Windows Insider Program (you can sign up now for free), you can download the first Insider Preview build of Windows 11 now. However, it’s important to note that beta versions, particularly early ones like this, tend to be buggy. You should never download a beta on your primary device, only on a tester device if you have one. For most people, it’s best to wait for the public beta to arrive in July, or better yet, the general release later in the year. This first build also does not include every new feature that will eventually arrive with the general release.
1. Make sure you’re running a licensed version of Windows 10 on your device, and that you’re an administrator on the device. Register to join the Windows Insider Program if you haven’t already. Or sign into your Windows Insider account. Click Start flighting.
3. Under Pick an account to get started, select + to connect the Microsoft account you registered with and continue.
4. Follow the instructions to choose the experience and channel you want to get Insider Preview builds through: the Dev channel (for developers), the beta channel (for early adopters) or the release preview channel (for those who want to get the latest version just before it’s generally released). Note that this build is coming to the Dev channel.
5. Review the Privacy Statement and terms, and click confirm. Click Restart Now.
6. After restarting, make sure your data settings are correct so you can download preview builds. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback, and make sure the Optional Diagnostic Data switch is flipped to On.
7. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. Click the Check for updates button. You should see the latest Insider Preview build based on the settings you selected.
From there, your device should update the same way it would with any other Windows update, and you’ll be good to go.
How to download Windows 11 once it’s generally available
Here’s how you’ll download Windows 11.
Once Windows 11 becomes available to all Windows users with compatible computers this fall, you’ll download it the same way you would with any new version of Windows. Most users will go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click Check for Updates. If available, you’ll see Feature update to Windows 11. Click Download and install.
Windows 11 features a streamlined new design, with pastel colors, rounded corners, a new startup sound and overall a more Mac-like look. The Windows Start menu has moved from the bottom left of the screen to the middle, with app icons arranged in the center next to it. You’ll find lots of new desktop tools, like widgets that can give you at-a-glance information, and easier virtual desktop creation. And Android apps will be integrated into Windows and install-able from the Microsoft Store. (Check out all of the best Windows 11 features and how to use them.)
Providing Windows 11 for free will help Microsoft to bring more users to the latest version of Microsoft Windows. It will also help safely removing the old operating systems from the devices of users who are no longer supported by the company.
Windows 11 Leaked News
Windows 11 was set for release on June 24, 2021. But it was leaked already on the internet. Some key features of Windows 11 and various others details were leaked. In the leaks, it can be seen that a new start menu is designed for the new version. There are many other interface-level changes that were seen in the Windows 11 Leaked news.
The new start menu will have rounded corners and a new startup sound. This upgrade will be a simplified and faster version of what we are using in Windows 10. This will include various pinned apps, recent files, quick shutdown options, and much more.
Windows 11 Features
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- New Animations are added while moving and dragging the windows. Even Opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have different animation than earlier versions of Windows.
- Featured add to perform multitask with windows like split-screen, creating groups of various task windows, etc.
- Touch controls are improved significantly. Windows 11 will have various problems fixed which were there in windows 10.
- New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made in the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see various new sound options.
- You will have access to dark mode also.
- Rounded Corners: Pointy corners will not be available in Windows 11. Corners of various bars will be made round.
- New icons are added which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
- Various new Widgets are added in this version.
Windows 11 System Requirements
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
Windows 11 Setup File Size
From the leaked version of Windows 11, It can be seen that the Setup file (ISO File) size is 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaked version does not have all the features, We can say that the actual file size will be between 4.5 to 6 GB.
So, let’s all patiently wait for the official Windows 11 Release Date but if you are eager to try it out right now, you can still install the Insider Build version which Microsoft is providing to the end users to test the OS…
Hope you liked this post…If you did, Please share & stick to us for more updates… 🙂